and am greeted by this:
And now, the most amazing thing to it, is this little comment:
"Vinyl woke up as if someone threw a switch. As her bleary eyes scanned the area, she had to suppress a gasp as an image of a regal pony basking in the radiance of the sun filled her vision. Octavia was standing by the window, light playing tricks in her mane and coat, serene smile of wisdom gracing her lips.
It was beauty. It was grace. It was harmony.
It was everything at once and it was almost perfect.
The next moment Octavia turned her head and noticed Vinyl's open eyes.
- Well, look who decided to wake up...
- ... nice of you to join the world of the living...
No. No. No.
- ... twenty empty beer bottles...
No! The beautiful image was breaking apart, sinking like a ship in the storm. The serene expression on Octavia's muzzle was gone, already substituted with an irritated scowl, as she berated Vinyl for alcoholic transgressions of last night. The grey mare was turning over to face the DJ, dropping the elegant pose she held just a second ago. And the brilliant halo from the ambient light in her mane was disappearing rapidly.
Vinyl jolted upright on the couch and whispered:
- Stop. Don't move!
- Stop? - the surprised cellist froze in one place, but continued talking, irritation still evident in her voice. - Vinyl Rosalinda Scratch, just what do you think...
- Stop. Don't say a word. For right now I see the epitome of Grace in front of me.
The words stunned Octavia. She slowly looked away, lifting one foreleg to cover blush on her cheeks, as a gentle smile touched her muzzle.
The stage was set, the canvas ready, only the last stroke remained. Vinyl closed her eyes and slowly put her glasses on.
As she opened her eyes again, her vision was greeted by the image of infinite beauty and grace, viewed through the violet filter of her life.
- If to the moment I shall ever say:
"Ah, linger on, thou art so fair!""
Oh my gosh, the feeeels!